Summit, in a multi-vendor effort, re-designed and integration of Aetna‘s mail order pharmacy business applications, post acquisition. This multi-vendor effort included numerous deliverables including integration of the existing Oracle E-Business application into Aetna’s accounting processes, increasing the robustness of Aetna’s newly acquired mail order pharmaceutical prescription facility and replacing a legacy imaging system with a high speed imaging, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) solution.
Summit’s deliverables for this solution included:
- Business Analysis and Documentation of Legacy Imaging Systems
- Business Analysis and Documentation for the Design and Integration of High Speed Imaging / OCR Solution
- Requirements Documentation, System Design and Modeling, Forms Design, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Oracle Application and Database Administration – Oracle E-Business suite
- J2EE Development and Integration with Oracle & – Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
- Technical Design Documentation of J2EE/Oracle E-Business suite Customization and Extension
- Creation of user acceptance testing (UAT) Strategy and Plans
- Human Factors Engineering