8(a) STARS II
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
Contract Number: GS-06F-0887Z (Constellation 1 – FA1, FA2, FA3, FA4)
DUNS number: 83-988-1257
Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
- A multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract vehicle
- A five-year base with one five-year option
- A $10 billion program ceiling
- Limitations on protests
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities.
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling price
8(a) STARS II Program Manager